Save US Retail Sales
Consumption takes up 70% of US GDP, and retail sales account for nearly 40% of GDP consumption, with the rest of 60% being service sales. US retail sales indicate the health of the economy.
US Retail Sales2021-09625,416.00 m
US Retail Sales (YoY, R)2021-0913.95 %