US 10y Treasury yield rose on Biden's stimulus
Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus includes topping off the direct payment to a total of $2,000 and increasing unemployment aid.
- $1,400 direct payment on top of the $600
- $400 unemployment aid (up from $300) and prolong to September
- Raise federal minimum wage to $15
- $350 billion state and local government aid
- $415 billion budget for vaccines and medical services
In the $900 billion stimulus plan passed by Congress last year, there were $600 billion of transferrable income. With Biden’s stimulus, the total of transferrable income could reach $1.5 trillion, which is expected to provide huge momentum for economic growth.